Rohit Gupta is a developer, foss evangelist and proud Indian. He is passionate about technology and has worked in the area of convergence of telephony over web. Some of the projects he has worked upon include automating the cloud management over Amazon Web Service using boto, enabling high availability, failover solution and auto-scaling to ensure zero downtime and un-interrupted services to customers. As a FOSS enthusiast, he was instrumental in organizing the first ever linux InstallFest, founded the GNU/Linux User Group and presented FOSS tech talks in his University.
Speaker at International conferences:
- PyCon India 2012: Gave a talk on Managing AWS Cloud with Python
- PyCon Singapore 2013: Gave a talk on Build service health dashboard using Shinken
- PyCon India 2015: RIP Nagios. Hello Docker Shinken!
- PyCon Singapore 2013: Build service health dashboard using Shinken
- PyCon India 2012: Managing AWS Cloud with Python
- KGEC FOSS event 2011: Fun with Foss
Resume — Click here